We are located at Cape Schanck in what is referred to as ‘cups country’ only minutes from Rosebud on the Mornington Peninsula. Cups Country is a term used to describe dunes or rolling hills, a representative of this region & making Cape Views holiday park an ideal setting for a family holiday.
Located just an hour’s drive from Melbourne, Cape Views Family Holidays offers easy access to all attractions on the Peninsula including some of Victoria’s best beaches, National Parks, Arthur’s Seat & the Wine regions of Red Hill.
Our Commitment means for you, good value family holidays designed to give you space, comfort and privacy in a holiday atmosphere.
For you, your children and grandchildren there are:
- Playgrounds, parkland, and bushland to explore
- Swimming Pools
- Volley Ball
- Tennis including basketball and netball
- Bring the bike to move around that little bit faster!
- Horse riding and plenty of native wildlife to spot
Why Have Your Family Holiday With Us?
Here are just a few reasons why your family would enjoy an onsite holiday cabin or caravan at Cape Schanck Family Holidays::
- Located On The Mornington Peninsula
- Swimming Pool and Toddlers Pool
- Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, ½ Basketball Court, ½ Netball Court
- Childrens Playground & Play Area
- Chapel Kiosk
- Large Parkland & Picnic Areas
- Very Close To Gunnamatta Surf Beach (5.5km) plus many more surf and bases beaches to explore
- Horse Riding